I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Do i require any Visa for Changing Planes at Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 2 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 3 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 4 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 5 Dubai / Visa
- 6 VISA date conflict
- 7 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 8 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 9 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 10 When to buy ticket?
- 11 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 12 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 13 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 14 Self check-in airBaltic
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 17 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 18 Atlanta International Terminal
- 19 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 20 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 21 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 22 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 23 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 24 Going through customs at Toronto?
- 25 Booking directly or through 3rd party