I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question about MXP (Milan International airport)
- 2 USAir/AA - December flight
- 3 Norwegian Airlines
- 4 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 5 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 6 Expired License and TSA
- 7 Immigrations/Customs Travelling from Turkey to Pakistan
- 8 American award travel to Europe
- 9 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 10 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 11 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 12 Going to Canada.
- 13 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 14 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 15 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 16 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 17 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 18 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 19 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 22 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 23 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 24 Orbitz Booking Error
- 25 What to expect at customs