I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Do i require any Visa for Changing Planes at Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Layover in the airport
- 2 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 3 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 4 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 5 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 6 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 7 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 8 Airfare to Italy
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 11 US Airways schedule changes
- 12 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 13 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 14 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 15 Crease on passport ID page
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 never fly LIAT
- 18 JetBlue Amex card
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 21 Alitalia
- 22 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 23 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 24 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 25 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase