I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Online update The ultimate guidelines !!*AOL*!! Mail service *1800-681-7208
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 4 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 5 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 6 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 7 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 10 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 11 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 12 Carry on
- 13 WestJet to add budget line
- 14 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 15 gate distance
- 16 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 17 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 18 Luggage tag
- 19 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 20 Departing FCO
- 21 carryon fee on international flights?
- 22 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 23 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 24 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 25 Changing terminals in Philadelphia