I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Do i require any Visa for Changing Planes at Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Time needed between flights?
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 7 TAP Portuguese Air
- 8 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 9 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 10 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 11 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 12 redeeming dividend miles
- 13 Keeping AA miles alive
- 14 Taxis at CDG......
- 15 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 16 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 17 KLM stinks
- 18 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 19 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 22 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 23 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 24 To select a seat or not>
- 25 Using half of a RT ticket