I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 2 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 3 Global Entry advice
- 4 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 5 TXL or FRA?
- 6 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 7 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 8 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 9 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 10 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 11 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 12 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 13 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 14 Beach Ball headrest?
- 15 compensation for loosing a bag
- 16 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 17 RTW Routing Guidance
- 18 JFK or EWR?
- 19 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 20 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 21 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 22 Gifting AA miles
- 23 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 24 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 25 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome