I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 I miss USAirways
- 2 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 3 BA Seat Selection
- 4 layovers and luggage
- 5 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 6 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 7 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 8 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 9 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 10 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 13 Mileage Expiration
- 14 List of fares from MCI
- 15 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 16 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 17 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 18 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 19 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 20 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 21 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 22 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 23 Setting up a flight
- 24 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 25 Brussels or Austrian Airlines?