I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Emirates Airlines Flight booking & Cancellation Number 1844-8721285
- 2 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 3 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 Midway connections
- 6 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 Connection time at Heathrow
- 9 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 10 Hypothetical question
- 11 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 redress number question
- 14 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 15 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 16 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 17 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 18 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 19 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 20 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 21 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 24 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 25 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)