I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 2 More Atlantic competition
- 3 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 4 London to DC through JFK
- 5 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 6 13 hrs. in Korea
- 7 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 8 JFK and killing time during layover
- 9 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 10 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 11 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 12 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 13 HELP PLEASE
- 14 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 15 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 16 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 17 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 18 immigration
- 19 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 20 Luggage mysteries
- 21 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 22 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 23 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 24 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 25 Is Bravofly A Scam?