I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix