I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 2 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 3 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 4 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 5 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 6 air canada flight times
- 7 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 8 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 9 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 10 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 11 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 12 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 13 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 14 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 15 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 16 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 17 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 18 Luggage transfers
- 19 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 20 United Club Heathrow
- 21 KLM - I think not!
- 22 Cell Phone thru Security
- 23 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event
- 24 Best economy airline San Francisco to Rome
- 25 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa