I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 6 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 7 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 8 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 9 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 10 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 11 Porter or Air Canada?
- 12 Going through security with herbs?
- 13 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 14 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 15 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 16 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall