I am an Indian Passport holder and want to go to Philippines via Bangkok, My flight are as follows
1st Aug - Mumbai-Bangkok and then Bangkok-Philippines (Time difference to get into other flight i.e. Bangkok-Philippines flight is 10 hours in Bangkok)
Do i need to take any Bangkok Visa for the above as i don't want to visit Bangkok City and just want to take Connected flight for Philippines and will stay on airport itself?
If i need to take any Visa which Visa i have to take and what will be the cost?
10th Aug - Philippines-Bangkok and then want to stay in Bangkok city for 3 days and on 14th August Bangkok-Mumbai flight.
Which Bangkok Visa i need to take for the above and what will be the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight to Kolkata India
- 2 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 3 KLM refund process - not good!
- 4 Beach Ball headrest?
- 5 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 6 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 7 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 8 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 12 I hour connection Heathrow
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic