Can't figure this out. We fly, same day, from Italy to Vienna to London Heathrow and a final connection to Toronto. I know at Heathrow we will need to change terminals and go through security. However we do also need to go through passport control? I am hoping not as there seems to be huge problems with wait times at LHR, particularly if you don't have an EU passport. Also as we are flying Business class we are hoping LHR has a security fast track lane? Does one exist at Terminal 3? ( I think we fly into T1 and out of T3). Any words of wisdom? Many thanks.
Do I need to go through passport control at Heathrow?
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!