Just new here and wondering whether anyone could possibly help out.
See: I was just looking at flights for the routing mentioned above (MAD - EZE /GRU return via IST) and found a really cheap rate on Expedia: 1,090 USD return. This was for may next year. The fare classes where Q and E for the outbound and inbound, respectively. Interestingly enough, these fairs would not show up on the TK website: they sold much more expensive tickets (about douyble the price)
Then, all of a sudden, I looked again and those fares had vanished from Expedia entirely, even for adjacent days and weeks. Just gone...
I am wondering a) how this happens (is there any explanation) and b) if it is likely for them to be put back in place again sometime... Not being a travel agent or too much of a freak it's difficult to know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 http://getmenshealth.com/ripped-testo/
- 4 the health club however nonetheless no longer getting
- 5 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 6 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 7 Security lines at IAD
- 8 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 9 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 12 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 13 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 14 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 15 CDG transit time
- 16 Ryanair
- 17 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 18 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 19 A horror story about Justfly
- 20 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 21 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 22 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 23 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 24 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 25 Day of the week for the best price