Just new here and wondering whether anyone could possibly help out.
See: I was just looking at flights for the routing mentioned above (MAD - EZE /GRU return via IST) and found a really cheap rate on Expedia: 1,090 USD return. This was for may next year. The fare classes where Q and E for the outbound and inbound, respectively. Interestingly enough, these fairs would not show up on the TK website: they sold much more expensive tickets (about douyble the price)
Then, all of a sudden, I looked again and those fares had vanished from Expedia entirely, even for adjacent days and weeks. Just gone...
I am wondering a) how this happens (is there any explanation) and b) if it is likely for them to be put back in place again sometime... Not being a travel agent or too much of a freak it's difficult to know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 4 Miami International Airport
- 5 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 8 Question on checkin for international
- 9 travelling with ensure
- 10 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 11 Connection time
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 13 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 14 Award travel and fees
- 15 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 16 PHL layover
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 19 searching for flights on Kayak
- 20 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 21 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 25 Renewal of Global Entry