Just new here and wondering whether anyone could possibly help out.
See: I was just looking at flights for the routing mentioned above (MAD - EZE /GRU return via IST) and found a really cheap rate on Expedia: 1,090 USD return. This was for may next year. The fare classes where Q and E for the outbound and inbound, respectively. Interestingly enough, these fairs would not show up on the TK website: they sold much more expensive tickets (about douyble the price)
Then, all of a sudden, I looked again and those fares had vanished from Expedia entirely, even for adjacent days and weeks. Just gone...
I am wondering a) how this happens (is there any explanation) and b) if it is likely for them to be put back in place again sometime... Not being a travel agent or too much of a freak it's difficult to know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 that rate simply is not but to be had the
- 2 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 3 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 4 Documents for E-tickets?
- 5 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 6 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 9 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 10 Enough time
- 11 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 12 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 15 BA economy premiun seats
- 16 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs