Just new here and wondering whether anyone could possibly help out.
See: I was just looking at flights for the routing mentioned above (MAD - EZE /GRU return via IST) and found a really cheap rate on Expedia: 1,090 USD return. This was for may next year. The fare classes where Q and E for the outbound and inbound, respectively. Interestingly enough, these fairs would not show up on the TK website: they sold much more expensive tickets (about douyble the price)
Then, all of a sudden, I looked again and those fares had vanished from Expedia entirely, even for adjacent days and weeks. Just gone...
I am wondering a) how this happens (is there any explanation) and b) if it is likely for them to be put back in place again sometime... Not being a travel agent or too much of a freak it's difficult to know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 2 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 5 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 6 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 El Salvador plane change
- 9 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 10 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 11 United and ANA
- 12 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 13 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 14 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 15 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 16 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 17 Porter or Air Canada?
- 18 Going through security with herbs?
- 19 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 20 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 21 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 22 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 25 West Coast USA>France routes