Just new here and wondering whether anyone could possibly help out.
See: I was just looking at flights for the routing mentioned above (MAD - EZE /GRU return via IST) and found a really cheap rate on Expedia: 1,090 USD return. This was for may next year. The fare classes where Q and E for the outbound and inbound, respectively. Interestingly enough, these fairs would not show up on the TK website: they sold much more expensive tickets (about douyble the price)
Then, all of a sudden, I looked again and those fares had vanished from Expedia entirely, even for adjacent days and weeks. Just gone...
I am wondering a) how this happens (is there any explanation) and b) if it is likely for them to be put back in place again sometime... Not being a travel agent or too much of a freak it's difficult to know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class - International
- 2 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 3 JFK customs wait time Terminal 1
- 4 Luggage mysteries
- 5 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 6 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 7 USAir/AA - December flight
- 8 Help-Penn Station to JFK/Check in time
- 9 online checkin
- 10 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 11 Unaccompanied minor
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 15 Expired License and TSA
- 16 Question about MXP (Milan International airport)
- 17 Norwegian Airlines
- 18 Immigrations/Customs Travelling from Turkey to Pakistan
- 19 American award travel to Europe
- 20 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 21 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 22 Going to Canada.
- 23 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 24 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 25 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?