Just new here and wondering whether anyone could possibly help out.
See: I was just looking at flights for the routing mentioned above (MAD - EZE /GRU return via IST) and found a really cheap rate on Expedia: 1,090 USD return. This was for may next year. The fare classes where Q and E for the outbound and inbound, respectively. Interestingly enough, these fairs would not show up on the TK website: they sold much more expensive tickets (about douyble the price)
Then, all of a sudden, I looked again and those fares had vanished from Expedia entirely, even for adjacent days and weeks. Just gone...
I am wondering a) how this happens (is there any explanation) and b) if it is likely for them to be put back in place again sometime... Not being a travel agent or too much of a freak it's difficult to know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 Using american voucher
- 10 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 12 Southwest boarding
- 13 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 14 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 15 Starting my Planning
- 16 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 18 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 19 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 20 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 21 UA Carry-On Policy
- 22 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 23 Customs and Connection Times
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Best airport lounge at Narita?