Hi Everyone - I am working on booking a trip to Budapest & Prague and wondering if there are any airlines that fly direct, no layovers from the NY Area. I'd consider flying directly into Vienna if that could be done too. Any suggestions? All thoughts are much appreciated. Thanks
Direct flights from the NY Area to either Budapest or Prague??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 2 Turkish airlines
- 3 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 4 Using half of a RT ticket
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Frankfurt connection
- 7 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 8 Aadvantage seats availability
- 9 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 10 Schengen visa inquiry
- 11 Keeping AA miles alive
- 12 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 13 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 14 Singapore Airlines
- 15 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 16 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 17 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 18 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 19 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 20 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 21 United Premier status?
- 22 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 23 Independent ticketing
- 24 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 25 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt