I just discovered that the name on my husband's ticket does not include both of his given names, which are what's on his passport. American charges $100 to change the ticket but has sent the correction on to BA for our connecting flights. I've written the TSA about the problem--does anyone know whether the name difference will be a security glitch as long as one of his given names is used on the ticket? Help!!!
Different name on passport than on ticket
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How much layover time do I need?
- 3 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 4 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 5 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 6 Picking up a child during a layover
- 7 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 8 Delta in Amsterdam
- 9 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 10 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 11 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 12 Departure City Searches
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Layover Time
- 15 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 16 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 17 United Airlines
- 18 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 21 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 22 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 23 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 24 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 25 Baggage and two separate tickets