I am traveling with my school to Honduras for a couple of weeks this summer, and my professor booked all of the plane tickets. When she emailed us asking for our names as they are on our passports I automatically responded with how my name is on everything else, just the initial for my middle name. On my passport my middle name is written out in full and not just initialed. The rest of my name (like my first and last name) is the same, the only difference is my middle name. Will it be a problem when flying internationally? Because if it is... she is going to HATE me, and she's my thesis advisor so that could end very, very badly.
Difference between name on international plane ticket and passport
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 2 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 5 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 7 787-9 Dreamliner
- 8 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 9 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 10 La Compagie
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 13 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 14 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 15 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 16 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 17 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 18 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 19 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 20 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 21 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 22 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 23 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 24 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 25 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach