hi all friends
i am a music band leader and i have a gig in NYC on a Tuesday night and then a gig in London on Wednesday nigh,
which flight should i take to get there the earliest?
from NYC they have the earliest at 08:15 that arrives at 20:15 in london
but its too late for me to arrive then.
i dont care making a stop somewhwere or ever drive from new york to a different state (max drive 2 hours) to get an earlier plane
or to leave real early to any destination in Europe and get an connection
thanx for all your help its very urgent for me
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines
hi all friends