hi all friends
i am a music band leader and i have a gig in NYC on a Tuesday night and then a gig in London on Wednesday nigh,
which flight should i take to get there the earliest?
from NYC they have the earliest at 08:15 that arrives at 20:15 in london
but its too late for me to arrive then.
i dont care making a stop somewhwere or ever drive from new york to a different state (max drive 2 hours) to get an earlier plane
or to leave real early to any destination in Europe and get an connection
thanx for all your help its very urgent for me
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Luggage tag
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 enough time for this flight?
- 5 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 6 EasyJet
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 9 Flying through Casablanca
- 10 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 11 what if connecting flight cancels
- 12 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 13 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 14 TSA OR Global Entry
- 15 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 16 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 19 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 20 Amsterdam flight change
- 21 AA FF flights
- 22 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 23 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 24 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 25 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
hi all friends