hi all friends
i am a music band leader and i have a gig in NYC on a Tuesday night and then a gig in London on Wednesday nigh,
which flight should i take to get there the earliest?
from NYC they have the earliest at 08:15 that arrives at 20:15 in london
but its too late for me to arrive then.
i dont care making a stop somewhwere or ever drive from new york to a different state (max drive 2 hours) to get an earlier plane
or to leave real early to any destination in Europe and get an connection
thanx for all your help its very urgent for me
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/lumidaire/
- 2 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 TSA pre-approved?
- 5 Question
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
hi all friends