I was just told by my dentist that I need an apicoectomy. She gave me antibiotic and told me to wait until after my trip to do it... I feel some pain now.. and not a big fan of taking ibuprofen 3 times a day... and I am thinking.... if this continue will I be taking it until the end of the month?
Have you had this procedure? how long it takes to recover? I have 15 days before I get in to the plane... any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US: Yahoo Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Technical SUPPQRT Care
- 2 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 8 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 9 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 10 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 11 Porter or Air Canada?
- 12 Going through security with herbs?
- 13 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 14 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 15 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 16 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall