I am new to DSM and want to book a trip to Europe in the fall. They claim not to have blackout dates, just Low, Med, and High travel. I can't seem to figure out any way to check which dates/flights are Low, Med, and High on a calendar, only by tediously putting in dates and choosing specific flights. I am flexible within a couple weeks of departure dates. Any suggestions on how to find the award for the least amount of miles? Thanks!
Delta Sky Miles Award site help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 2 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 3 Ryanair puts on airs
- 4 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 9 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 10 VISA date conflict
- 11 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 12 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 16 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 17 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 18 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 19 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 20 Dubai / Visa
- 21 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 22 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 23 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 24 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 25 When to buy ticket?