I am new to DSM and want to book a trip to Europe in the fall. They claim not to have blackout dates, just Low, Med, and High travel. I can't seem to figure out any way to check which dates/flights are Low, Med, and High on a calendar, only by tediously putting in dates and choosing specific flights. I am flexible within a couple weeks of departure dates. Any suggestions on how to find the award for the least amount of miles? Thanks!
Delta Sky Miles Award site help
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 6 Subject to Government Approval?
- 7 Gate Check Question
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 10 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 11 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 14 Buying business and coach tickets
- 15 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 18 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 19 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 20 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 23 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 24 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 25 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna