I am new to DSM and want to book a trip to Europe in the fall. They claim not to have blackout dates, just Low, Med, and High travel. I can't seem to figure out any way to check which dates/flights are Low, Med, and High on a calendar, only by tediously putting in dates and choosing specific flights. I am flexible within a couple weeks of departure dates. Any suggestions on how to find the award for the least amount of miles? Thanks!
Delta Sky Miles Award site help
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Subject to Government Approval?
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 7 Worst US airline?
- 8 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying business and coach tickets
- 11 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 12 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 15 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 16 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 17 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 20 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 21 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 22 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 23 Continue on or stopover?
- 24 Breaking up a flight
- 25 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014