I booked my fall trip from Houston to Rome last month and since then the aircraft has been changed and the airline changed our seat assignments. Alas, an aisle seat turned into a window seat and when I try to change my seat assignments, it will only show my domestic flight segments, which are fine, but won't let me get to the seating chart for the international legs. All the legs are shown, but when I click the Rome to Atlanta segment, it just shows Atlanta to Houston. Am I doing something wrong??
Delta seat assignments
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Summer Sales
- 2 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Mobile Board Passes--
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports