I booked my fall trip from Houston to Rome last month and since then the aircraft has been changed and the airline changed our seat assignments. Alas, an aisle seat turned into a window seat and when I try to change my seat assignments, it will only show my domestic flight segments, which are fine, but won't let me get to the seating chart for the international legs. All the legs are shown, but when I click the Rome to Atlanta segment, it just shows Atlanta to Houston. Am I doing something wrong??
Delta seat assignments
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 Subject to Government Approval?
- 11 Gate Check Question
- 12 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 13 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 14 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 15 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 16 Worst US airline?
- 17 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 18 Buying business and coach tickets
- 19 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 20 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 21 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 22 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 23 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 24 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 25 Beware of Bravofly