I booked my fall trip from Houston to Rome last month and since then the aircraft has been changed and the airline changed our seat assignments. Alas, an aisle seat turned into a window seat and when I try to change my seat assignments, it will only show my domestic flight segments, which are fine, but won't let me get to the seating chart for the international legs. All the legs are shown, but when I click the Rome to Atlanta segment, it just shows Atlanta to Houston. Am I doing something wrong??
Delta seat assignments
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How much layover time do I need?
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 4 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 5 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 6 Picking up a child during a layover
- 7 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 8 Delta in Amsterdam
- 9 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 10 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 11 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 12 Departure City Searches
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Layover Time
- 15 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 16 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 17 United Airlines
- 18 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 21 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 22 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 23 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 24 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 25 Baggage and two separate tickets