Im looking to book flights with delta from mia to cdg and fco to mia in business classDelta has non stop flight from mia to cdg on codeshare airfrance. And returning from fco to mia on codeshare alitalia. All non stopQuestion if i pick my seat assignment on dleta how can i make sure its confirmed with airfrance and alitalia? Or will it be guarenteed?Ive never done codeshare i want to avoid any problems should i just book directly with airfrance? If i do ill have a 4 hour connection in cdg on the way backOr should i nook directly with delta ? But i would ha e connection both ways instead of non stopAny advise ease to avoid a possible codeshare headache
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 QUALITY FAKE/REAL PASSPORTS, DRIVER LICENC, IDS, (email@example.com)
- 2 Booking Annoyance
- 3 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 4 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 5 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 6 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 10 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 11 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 12 Arrival at SFO
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 American Airlines awards
- 15 Delta?
- 16 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 17 Delayed Luggage
- 18 Ryanair puts on airs
- 19 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 20 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 23 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 24 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 25 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !