Im looking to book flights with delta from mia to cdg and fco to mia in business classDelta has non stop flight from mia to cdg on codeshare airfrance. And returning from fco to mia on codeshare alitalia. All non stopQuestion if i pick my seat assignment on dleta how can i make sure its confirmed with airfrance and alitalia? Or will it be guarenteed?Ive never done codeshare i want to avoid any problems should i just book directly with airfrance? If i do ill have a 4 hour connection in cdg on the way backOr should i nook directly with delta ? But i would ha e connection both ways instead of non stopAny advise ease to avoid a possible codeshare headache
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo