Im looking to book flights with delta from mia to cdg and fco to mia in business classDelta has non stop flight from mia to cdg on codeshare airfrance. And returning from fco to mia on codeshare alitalia. All non stopQuestion if i pick my seat assignment on dleta how can i make sure its confirmed with airfrance and alitalia? Or will it be guarenteed?Ive never done codeshare i want to avoid any problems should i just book directly with airfrance? If i do ill have a 4 hour connection in cdg on the way backOr should i nook directly with delta ? But i would ha e connection both ways instead of non stopAny advise ease to avoid a possible codeshare headache
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 787-9 Dreamliner
- 2 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 5 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 La Compagie
- 8 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 9 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 10 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 11 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 12 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 13 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 14 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 15 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 16 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 17 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 18 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 19 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 20 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 23 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 24 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 25 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel