Has anyone paid for this upgrade on international flights? Is it worth the extra price? There is more leg room and much more reclining room. Sounds good to me but I'd love to hear an opinion from some who have experienced it. Thank you.
Delta comfort economy seats
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 5 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 6 Visas and flight diversions
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 Half Empty Airliner
- 9 Non Refundable Tickets
- 10 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 11 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 12 AA and USair
- 13 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 14 Ailine security- a strange question
- 15 Paris-London-Dublin
- 16 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 17 Should I purchase now?
- 18 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 19 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 20 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 21 Duty Free Liquor
- 22 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 23 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Travelling with a less than pristine passport