We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 5 Documents for E-tickets?
- 6 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 7 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 8 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 9 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 10 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 11 Enough time
- 12 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 13 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 14 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...