We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 synthesize the muscles mass
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 International flights to Uganda
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Laguardia hassle?
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 8 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 9 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 10 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 11 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 12 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 13 Parking at JFK
- 14 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 15 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 16 Justfly.com
- 17 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 18 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 19 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 20 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 21 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 22 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 23 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 24 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 25 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...