We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 4 Duty Free Liquor
- 5 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 8 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 9 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 10 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 11 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 12 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 13 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 17 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 18 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 19 Wheelchair Assistance
- 20 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 21 Unaccompanied minor
- 22 Beach Ball headrest?
- 23 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 24 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 25 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...