We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 4 Check your electronics or fly American
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...