We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 it even with out altering
- 2 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 4 First time, Best Business class?
- 5 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 6 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 7 Praise for Delta One
- 8 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 9 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 10 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 11 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 12 Southwest and pax rights
- 13 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 14 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 17 Long layover in PHL
- 18 Good air fare?
- 19 American vs United
- 20 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 21 immigration passport control
- 22 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 23 IAH layover time
- 24 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 25 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...