We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 4 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 5 CDG transit time
- 6 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 7 Ryanair
- 8 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 Security lines at IAD
- 12 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 13 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 14 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 15 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 16 Day of the week for the best price
- 17 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 18 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 19 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 20 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 21 Expired Canadian PR card
- 22 TAP Miami to Nice
- 23 2 hours layover
- 24 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?
- 25 Feedback re; long term Parking..Sacramento
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...