We are scheduled to be on Delta's Boeing 757-200 for our next trip to Maui.
Please remind me, I know there is limited leg room for the middle seat passenger due to that electrical/entertainment box thing being stored under the seat in front of you, but I cannot remember if it takes up the whole space or not.
I *think* that there may be a little room next to it for a small bag, but I am not certain.
I travel quite light with only one carry on (usually a handbag that is of medium size) but it is a bag that I would want to keep near me rather than in an overhead bin.
I always give DH the aisle seat, and I take the middle, so if there is no room under mine, I could always stash it under DH's seat in front of him during take off/landing. We did upgrade to Delta's Economy Comfort seats, so we will have a titch more legroom.
If anyone can remember, your reply would be much appreciated.
Aloha and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 4 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 5 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 6 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 7 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 8 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 9 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 10 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 11 Traveling to Spain in March
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Google Flights ?
- 14 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 15 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 16 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
Delta 757-200 middle seat with electrical/entertainment box question...