I got my luggage a week after arriving and in there I had bought a gift for my family which was about $100 in treats that went bad as they weren't refrigerated due to the delay. Can I claim money for it? It's only $100 so I don't want to make a big deal but people are encouraging me to complain, etc. It was multi-airline, so the flight that lost my baggage was United, but before that the problem with the delays and rebooking was the fault of Brussels Airlines.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 MLB게임 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 CALL@Hawaiian $1855 205 4069$ Airlines Upgrade
- 4 Call 18552054069 @American Eagle Airlines Upgrade
- 5 18552054069 Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 6 Tramadol
- 7 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 8 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 9 Connection time at Heathrow
- 10 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 11 Hypothetical question
- 12 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Headphones on planes
- 15 redress number question
- 16 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 17 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 18 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 19 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 20 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 21 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 22 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 23 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 24 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 25 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles