I just moved away from my hometown and will be traveling back and forth a lot, I'd like to start collecting some miles consistently by choosing one airline and getting their frequent flyer credit card. I don't always need the cheapest flight, but I want the flights to go as smoothly as possible. What are your opinions between these airlines, based on delays, customer service, ticket prices, and frequent flyer program? I'm choosing between Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Frontier, and Virgin America.
Deciding between four airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 5 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 6 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 7 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 8 Arrival at SFO
- 9 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 10 American Airlines awards
- 11 Delta?
- 12 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 13 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 14 Delayed Luggage
- 15 Ryanair puts on airs
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 19 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 20 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 21 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 22 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 23 Air France strike over
- 24 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 25 Questions asked by CBP