I just moved away from my hometown and will be traveling back and forth a lot, I'd like to start collecting some miles consistently by choosing one airline and getting their frequent flyer credit card. I don't always need the cheapest flight, but I want the flights to go as smoothly as possible. What are your opinions between these airlines, based on delays, customer service, ticket prices, and frequent flyer program? I'm choosing between Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Frontier, and Virgin America.
Deciding between four airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 2 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 3 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 4 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 5 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 6 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 10 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 11 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 12 When to buy ticket?
- 13 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 14 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 15 Self check-in airBaltic
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 18 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 19 Atlanta International Terminal
- 20 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 21 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 22 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 23 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 25 Going through customs at Toronto?