I just moved away from my hometown and will be traveling back and forth a lot, I'd like to start collecting some miles consistently by choosing one airline and getting their frequent flyer credit card. I don't always need the cheapest flight, but I want the flights to go as smoothly as possible. What are your opinions between these airlines, based on delays, customer service, ticket prices, and frequent flyer program? I'm choosing between Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Frontier, and Virgin America.
Deciding between four airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 2 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 3 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 4 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 7 TSA hand wipe
- 8 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 9 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 10 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 11 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 12 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 13 United flight reservation change
- 14 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 15 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 16 Codeshares
- 17 First point if entry in USA
- 18 Help need about onward trabel
- 19 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 20 Jacob Ng Community
- 21 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 22 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 23 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 24 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 25 Beware of Bravofly