I just moved away from my hometown and will be traveling back and forth a lot, I'd like to start collecting some miles consistently by choosing one airline and getting their frequent flyer credit card. I don't always need the cheapest flight, but I want the flights to go as smoothly as possible. What are your opinions between these airlines, based on delays, customer service, ticket prices, and frequent flyer program? I'm choosing between Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Frontier, and Virgin America.
Deciding between four airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KLM - I think not!
- 2 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 3 Downside to Orbitz?
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 I have never flown Ryanair
- 6 US customs pre clearance
- 7 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 8 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 9 Coach on United 767-400
- 10 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 13 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Asiana. Biz seats
- 16 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 17 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 18 How to contact Vueling from US
- 19 Travelers Insurance
- 20 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 21 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 22 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 23 When to book?
- 24 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 25 Layover in the airport