I just moved away from my hometown and will be traveling back and forth a lot, I'd like to start collecting some miles consistently by choosing one airline and getting their frequent flyer credit card. I don't always need the cheapest flight, but I want the flights to go as smoothly as possible. What are your opinions between these airlines, based on delays, customer service, ticket prices, and frequent flyer program? I'm choosing between Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Frontier, and Virgin America.
Deciding between four airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Meridiana?
- 2 carrier imposed fees
- 3 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 7 Travelers Insurance
- 8 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 9 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 10 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 JetBlue Amex card
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Best premium economy to Europe
- 17 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 18 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 21 best time to purchase ticket
- 22 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 23 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 24 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 25 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?