My wife and are traveling to Venice from Atlanta with a short stop in Paris. We are traveling on Air France the entire trip. The time between our arrival at Paris DeGaulle and departure to Venice is 1:10. Two questions: 1) Do we go through customs or any other controls in Paris that will slow us down, and 2) Is the 1:10 minutes generally enough time to make the conection? We have traveled internationally before, but always point to point with no international stops. We have plenty of time if we miss the Paris to Venice connection since our flight since our cruise doesn't actually depart until the following day. Mostly curious about the customs issue.
Customs and connection time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor