My wife and are traveling to Venice from Atlanta with a short stop in Paris. We are traveling on Air France the entire trip. The time between our arrival at Paris DeGaulle and departure to Venice is 1:10. Two questions: 1) Do we go through customs or any other controls in Paris that will slow us down, and 2) Is the 1:10 minutes generally enough time to make the conection? We have traveled internationally before, but always point to point with no international stops. We have plenty of time if we miss the Paris to Venice connection since our flight since our cruise doesn't actually depart until the following day. Mostly curious about the customs issue.
Customs and connection time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 TAP Portuguese Air
- 3 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 redeeming dividend miles
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 Taxis at CDG......
- 11 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 12 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 13 KLM stinks
- 14 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 15 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 18 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 19 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 20 To select a seat or not>
- 21 Using half of a RT ticket
- 22 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!