My wife and are traveling to Venice from Atlanta with a short stop in Paris. We are traveling on Air France the entire trip. The time between our arrival at Paris DeGaulle and departure to Venice is 1:10. Two questions: 1) Do we go through customs or any other controls in Paris that will slow us down, and 2) Is the 1:10 minutes generally enough time to make the conection? We have traveled internationally before, but always point to point with no international stops. We have plenty of time if we miss the Paris to Venice connection since our flight since our cruise doesn't actually depart until the following day. Mostly curious about the customs issue.
Customs and connection time
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Great coffee
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines