My wife and are traveling to Venice from Atlanta with a short stop in Paris. We are traveling on Air France the entire trip. The time between our arrival at Paris DeGaulle and departure to Venice is 1:10. Two questions: 1) Do we go through customs or any other controls in Paris that will slow us down, and 2) Is the 1:10 minutes generally enough time to make the conection? We have traveled internationally before, but always point to point with no international stops. We have plenty of time if we miss the Paris to Venice connection since our flight since our cruise doesn't actually depart until the following day. Mostly curious about the customs issue.
Customs and connection time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 2 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 6 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 7 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 8 Booking Annoyance
- 9 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 10 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 11 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 15 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 16 Arrival at SFO
- 17 American Airlines awards
- 18 Delta?
- 19 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 20 Delayed Luggage
- 21 Ryanair puts on airs
- 22 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 23 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 24 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 25 Seat selection help Korean Air