I am receiving alot of promotions to sign up for credit cards & get 50.000 - 65.000
points for travel. If you do qualify for these cards & get the points then cancel the cards
does that mess with your credit report ? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ONEDRIVE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:308:2504 ONEDRIVETec*h SUPPORT
- 2 ADOBE☎ acrobat Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:308:2504 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 4 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 5 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 6 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 7 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 8 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 9 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 10 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 11 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 12 Porter or Air Canada?
- 13 Going through security with herbs?
- 14 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 15 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 16 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 17 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 20 West Coast USA>France routes
- 21 United and ANA
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines