I'm looking at a flight from Toronto to Madrid on US Airways in March with a connection through Philidelphia on a Sunday afternoon. The flight I am considering would give me 1h30 to make my connection. Is this enough time? I have an earlier option from Toronto, but it would mean a 5h layover and an expensive cab ride to the airport rather than public transit in Toronto.
connection time in Philidelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DFW One hour layover
- 2 "flight operated by xxx"
- 3 Need help with decission - buisness class now for Sept or wait
- 4 Changing flights
- 5 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 6 Mobile Board Passes--
- 7 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 8 Business Class Summer Sales
- 9 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 10 AA or BA to OSL
- 11 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 12 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 13 Visas and flight diversions
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Half Empty Airliner
- 16 Non Refundable Tickets
- 17 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 18 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 19 AA and USair
- 20 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 21 Ailine security- a strange question
- 22 Paris-London-Dublin
- 23 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 24 Should I purchase now?
- 25 Flight not always appearing on United website