I'm taking a flight from DC to Buenos Aires (Argentina) and I have a connection at JFK. The arrival time is 9.05 pm and the departure time is 10.00 pm. In theory I'll go through immigration in DC and check my bag there. I was told that I'd have enough time, but I'm not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 3 Car seat harassment
- 4 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 5 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?