We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 YAHOO@ Mail Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Hel*p 24x7
- 3 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 4 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 5 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 6 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 7 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 8 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 9 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 10 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 11 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 14 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 15 United and ANA
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 18 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 19 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 20 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 21 Porter or Air Canada?
- 22 Going through security with herbs?
- 23 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 24 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 25 Chocolates in carry on allowed?