We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes