We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/hydralie-cream-with-vella-visage-serum/
- 2 Miami International Airport
- 3 Question on checkin for international
- 4 travelling with ensure
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Connection time
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 8 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 9 Award travel and fees
- 10 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 11 PHL layover
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 14 searching for flights on Kayak
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways