We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Connection in International Airport Question
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 787-9 Dreamliner
- 3 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 4 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 5 La Compagie
- 6 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 7 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 10 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 11 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 12 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 13 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 14 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 15 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 16 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 17 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 18 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 19 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 22 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 23 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 24 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 25 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?