We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SFO runway closures ?
- 2 Amaszonas Airlines
- 3 El Salvador plane change
- 4 A horror story about Justfly
- 5 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 6 You gotta love Southwest
- 7 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 8 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 9 Condor phone number???
- 10 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 11 Connection time
- 12 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 13 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 14 Carry on
- 15 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 16 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 17 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 18 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 19 First time to Italy
- 20 Departing FCO
- 21 Car seat harassment
- 22 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 23 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 24 United Baggage Question
- 25 Luggage tag