We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/illum-face-cream/
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 6 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 7 Renewal of Global Entry
- 8 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 14 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 15 Documents for E-tickets?
- 16 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 17 Enough time
- 18 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 19 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 20 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 21 BA economy premiun seats
- 22 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 23 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 24 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?