We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK and killing time during layover
- 2 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 3 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 4 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 5 London to DC through JFK
- 6 HELP PLEASE
- 7 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 8 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 9 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 10 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 11 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 12 immigration
- 13 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 14 Luggage mysteries
- 15 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 16 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 17 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 18 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 19 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 20 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 21 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 22 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
- 23 British Airways Terminal 5 to Terminal 5 Connection
- 24 Delta Flights from Hartford Airport
- 25 Flight insurance on Jet Blue