We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Several Day Layover in London
- 2 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 3 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 4 I miss USAirways
- 5 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 6 BA Seat Selection
- 7 layovers and luggage
- 8 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 9 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 10 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 11 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 12 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 13 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 14 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 15 Mileage Expiration
- 16 List of fares from MCI
- 17 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 18 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 19 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 20 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 21 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 22 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 23 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 24 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 25 Setting up a flight