We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting Flight in IAD Washington to Munich-- Anxious Traveler
- 2 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia (carryon and layover questions)
- 4 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 5 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 6 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 7 Global Entry advice
- 8 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 9 TXL or FRA?
- 10 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 11 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 12 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 13 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 14 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 15 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 16 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 17 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 18 Beach Ball headrest?
- 19 compensation for loosing a bag
- 20 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 21 RTW Routing Guidance
- 22 JFK or EWR?
- 23 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 24 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 25 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR