We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 4 Security lines at IAD
- 5 CDG transit time
- 6 Ryanair
- 7 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 8 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 9 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 18 Day of the week for the best price
- 19 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 20 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 21 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 22 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 23 Expired Canadian PR card
- 24 TAP Miami to Nice
- 25 2 hours layover