We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/exoslim/
- 4 Flying "Backwards"
- 5 Times article on LaGuardia
- 6 JFK to EWR
- 7 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 8 Zurich Airport
- 9 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 10 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 13 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 14 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 15 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 16 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 17 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 18 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 19 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 20 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 21 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 22 American vs United
- 23 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 24 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 25 Your experience with Interjet