We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/rejuvalex/
- 2 https://healthprouds.com/rejuvalex/
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 Travel on China Southern Airlines
- 5 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 6 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 7 Midway connections
- 8 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 9 Headphones on planes
- 10 Connection time at Heathrow
- 11 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 12 Hypothetical question
- 13 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 redress number question
- 16 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 17 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 18 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 19 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 20 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 21 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 22 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 23 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 24 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 25 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles