We are flying from IAD (Dulles) to Prague and connecting in Frankfurt. Our flight from IAD gets into Frankfurt at 7:10am and our connecting to Prague leaves at 8:00am. Is this too close? I've only ever flown direct on any flight I've taken in Europe so I'm not sure how the connections work - when we arrive in Frankfurt, will we need to go through any sort of Customs or additonal security before getting to our connecting flight to Prague?
Typically the flights to Germany from IAD, at least in my experience get in early ... but i'm wondering if 50 minutes is enough time to get off the plain, go through whatever we may need to go through and board the next flight.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Connection in International Airport Question
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 7 Premium economy
- 8 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 9 Thai Smile Airlines
- 10 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 11 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 12 TAP Portuguese Air
- 13 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 14 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 15 Time needed between flights?
- 16 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 19 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 20 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 21 redeeming dividend miles
- 22 Keeping AA miles alive
- 23 Taxis at CDG......
- 24 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 25 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????