I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Booking Annoyance
- 5 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 6 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 7 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 8 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 11 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 12 Arrival at SFO
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 American Airlines awards
- 15 Delta?
- 16 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 17 Delayed Luggage
- 18 Ryanair puts on airs
- 19 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 20 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 23 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 24 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 25 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !