I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 2 upgrading flights
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 5 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 6 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 7 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 8 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 9 Sharing an excellent experience
- 10 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 11 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 12 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 13 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 14 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 15 Jetstar Business Class
- 16 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 17 spirit airlines usa
- 18 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 19 How far in advance to book award travel
- 20 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 21 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 22 Condor Airlines?
- 23 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 24 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?
- 25 Luggage on Long Layover