I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 2 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 3 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 4 Dubai / Visa
- 5 VISA date conflict
- 6 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 7 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 8 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 9 When to buy ticket?
- 10 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 11 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 12 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 13 Self check-in airBaltic
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 16 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 17 Atlanta International Terminal
- 18 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 19 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 20 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 23 Going through customs at Toronto?
- 24 Booking directly or through 3rd party
- 25 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?