I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 To select a seat or not>
- 3 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 4 Using half of a RT ticket
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing