I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Gate Check Question
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger