I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 Delta in Amsterdam
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France