I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The life of lost luggage
- 2 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 3 I have never flown Ryanair
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 International Connecting Flights
- 6 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 7 Which terminal at newark?
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 10 New Orleans to Beijing
- 11 USAir/AA - December flight
- 12 Coach on United 767-400
- 13 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 14 When to book?
- 15 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 16 KLM - I think not!
- 17 Downside to Orbitz?
- 18 US customs pre clearance
- 19 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 22 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 23 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 24 Asiana. Biz seats
- 25 luggage lockers in Dubai