I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 4 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 5 Buying business and coach tickets
- 6 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 7 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 8 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 11 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 12 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 13 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 14 Worst US airline?
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 17 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 18 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 19 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 20 Continue on or stopover?
- 21 Breaking up a flight
- 22 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 23 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 24 aadvantage website
- 25 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London