I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 6 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 7 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 8 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid