I’m planning a trip with family next spring and I’m curious how much time we need to give ourselves to make our connection in Dublin. Our current idea is to fly to Prague by flying American Airlines from Chicago to Dublin, arriving at 8:00am, and then connecting to an Aer Lingus flight to Prague, departing at 10:50am. It appears from Dublin Airport's website that both flights might be in and out of Terminal 2. I am hopeful that we would be able to check our luggage through to Prague. I may need to check this with American Airlines, but I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone would be able to tell me if we would need to collect our luggage, go through any sort of immigration/passport control, and recheck our luggage to Prague? I’m curious whether 2 hours and 50 minutes is enough time between these flights. Thanks!
connection in Dublin on a Chicago to Prague flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 2 Travelers Insurance
- 3 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 4 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 7 JetBlue Amex card
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Best premium economy to Europe
- 10 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 11 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 12 never fly LIAT
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 16 best time to purchase ticket
- 17 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 18 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 19 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 20 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 21 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 22 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 23 help booking w Ryan air
- 24 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 25 When to book a companion ticket on BA?