I will be travelling around Europe on March, and the last city I will be visiting is Prague. My flight to Brazil leaves Frankfurt Main at 21:45 on Terminal 1C.
I was thinking about getting a flight from Prague to Frankfurt, but the best Option I've found is the Czech Airlines leaving PRA 17:55 arriving FRA at 19:05 (Terminal 2D). Is that enough time to disembark, collect our luggage and check in at the other company?
The other option would be buy the earlier flight, leaving Prague at 07:20 and arriving Frankfurt at 08:40 in the morning.
I appreciate your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 2 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 3 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 6 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 7 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 8 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 9 Tramadol
- 10 easyJet westard-ho
- 11 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 12 Transiting through FRA
- 13 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 14 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 15 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 16 question about changing terminals
- 17 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 18 Group Travel on Southwest
- 19 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 22 helli
- 23 redress number question
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t