I will be travelling around Europe on March, and the last city I will be visiting is Prague. My flight to Brazil leaves Frankfurt Main at 21:45 on Terminal 1C.
I was thinking about getting a flight from Prague to Frankfurt, but the best Option I've found is the Czech Airlines leaving PRA 17:55 arriving FRA at 19:05 (Terminal 2D). Is that enough time to disembark, collect our luggage and check in at the other company?
The other option would be buy the earlier flight, leaving Prague at 07:20 and arriving Frankfurt at 08:40 in the morning.
I appreciate your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 2 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 5 American Airlines to SAS
- 6 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 7 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 8 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 9 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 10 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 11 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 12 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 13 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 14 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 15 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 18 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 19 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 20 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 21 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 22 El Salvador plane change
- 23 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 24 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 25 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ