I will be travelling around Europe on March, and the last city I will be visiting is Prague. My flight to Brazil leaves Frankfurt Main at 21:45 on Terminal 1C.
I was thinking about getting a flight from Prague to Frankfurt, but the best Option I've found is the Czech Airlines leaving PRA 17:55 arriving FRA at 19:05 (Terminal 2D). Is that enough time to disembark, collect our luggage and check in at the other company?
The other option would be buy the earlier flight, leaving Prague at 07:20 and arriving Frankfurt at 08:40 in the morning.
I appreciate your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 3 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 4 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 5 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 6 Documents for E-tickets?
- 7 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 8 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 9 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 10 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 11 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 12 Enough time
- 13 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 14 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs