I will be travelling around Europe on March, and the last city I will be visiting is Prague. My flight to Brazil leaves Frankfurt Main at 21:45 on Terminal 1C.
I was thinking about getting a flight from Prague to Frankfurt, but the best Option I've found is the Czech Airlines leaving PRA 17:55 arriving FRA at 19:05 (Terminal 2D). Is that enough time to disembark, collect our luggage and check in at the other company?
The other option would be buy the earlier flight, leaving Prague at 07:20 and arriving Frankfurt at 08:40 in the morning.
I appreciate your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Carry on
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 WestJet to add budget line
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 gate distance
- 9 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 10 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 11 Luggage tag
- 12 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 13 Departing FCO
- 14 carryon fee on international flights?
- 15 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 16 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 19 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 20 enough time for this flight?
- 21 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 23 Passport suffix
- 24 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 25 Check your electronics or fly American