I will be travelling around Europe on March, and the last city I will be visiting is Prague. My flight to Brazil leaves Frankfurt Main at 21:45 on Terminal 1C.
I was thinking about getting a flight from Prague to Frankfurt, but the best Option I've found is the Czech Airlines leaving PRA 17:55 arriving FRA at 19:05 (Terminal 2D). Is that enough time to disembark, collect our luggage and check in at the other company?
The other option would be buy the earlier flight, leaving Prague at 07:20 and arriving Frankfurt at 08:40 in the morning.
I appreciate your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Question
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign