We are planning SFO to Santiago de Compostela, transferring in Madrid....most itineraries show a 1 hr 20 min layover for transfer from the US flight to the Santiago flight in MAD. Is this really enough time?
Connecting time in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A nice surprise benefit of Star Alliance Gold
- 2 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 3 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 4 To select a seat or not>
- 5 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 6 Using half of a RT ticket
- 7 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 8 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 9 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 10 Turkish airlines
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Frankfurt connection
- 13 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 14 Aadvantage seats availability
- 15 Schengen visa inquiry
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 18 Singapore Airlines
- 19 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 20 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 21 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 22 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 23 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 24 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 25 United Premier status?