We are planning SFO to Santiago de Compostela, transferring in Madrid....most itineraries show a 1 hr 20 min layover for transfer from the US flight to the Santiago flight in MAD. Is this really enough time?
Connecting time in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges