I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry advice
- 2 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 3 TXL or FRA?
- 4 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 5 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 6 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 7 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 8 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 9 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 10 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 11 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 12 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 compensation for loosing a bag
- 15 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 16 RTW Routing Guidance
- 17 JFK or EWR?
- 18 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 19 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 20 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 21 Gifting AA miles
- 22 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 23 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 24 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome
- 25 Buying Tickets in Canada Instead of US Due to Exchange Rate?