I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Connecting in Toronto (YYZ)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Departure City Searches
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Layover Time
- 5 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 6 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 9 United Airlines
- 10 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 13 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 14 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 15 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 16 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 17 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 18 When to buy tickets
- 19 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 20 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 21 TSA hand wipe
- 22 Delta question?
- 23 Layover in London
- 24 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 25 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3