I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 FU : AVG Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:570 :1233 ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 Help!
- 5 Amaszonas Airlines
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?