I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United equipment change
- 2 Ak. Air MVP, to MVPG mileage runs.
- 3 Several Day Layover in London
- 4 I miss USAirways
- 5 Booking one way
- 6 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 7 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 8 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 9 BA Seat Selection
- 10 layovers and luggage
- 11 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 12 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 13 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 14 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 15 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 18 Mileage Expiration
- 19 List of fares from MCI
- 20 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 21 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 22 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 23 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 24 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 25 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?