I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 4 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 5 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 6 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 9 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 10 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 11 Wheelchair Assistance
- 12 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 13 Unaccompanied minor
- 14 Beach Ball headrest?
- 15 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 16 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 17 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 18 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 19 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 20 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 21 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 22 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 23 Booking flights
- 24 Reagan or Philadelphia Airport?
- 25 New United Airlines Polaris service