I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/trimplex-elite-avis/
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 6 CDG transit time
- 7 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 8 Ryanair
- 9 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 Security lines at IAD
- 13 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 17 Day of the week for the best price
- 18 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 19 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 20 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 21 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 22 Expired Canadian PR card
- 23 TAP Miami to Nice
- 24 2 hours layover
- 25 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?