I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Connecting in Toronto (YYZ)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 2 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 3 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 4 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices