I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 작전주 오늘의주식시세 oninve.com
- 2 종목시세 장외시세 oninve.com
- 3 오늘의주가 장외주식투자 oninve.com
- 4 오늘의주가 장외주식투자 oninve.com
- 5 증권거래시간 장외주식매매 oninve.com
- 6 네이버주가 장외 oninve.com
- 7 증권거래방법 장외시장 oninve.com
- 8 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 9 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 11 Check your electronics or fly American
- 12 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 13 EasyJet
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 16 Flying through Casablanca
- 17 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 18 what if connecting flight cancels
- 19 enough time for this flight?
- 20 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 21 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 22 TSA OR Global Entry
- 23 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 24 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel