I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Connecting in Toronto (YYZ)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 787-9 Dreamliner
- 2 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 3 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 La Compagie
- 5 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 6 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 9 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 10 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 11 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 12 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 13 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 14 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 15 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 16 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 17 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 18 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 19 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 20 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 21 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 22 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 23 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 24 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 25 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.