I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 2 Best Carry-on Luggage
- 3 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 4 Renewal of Global Entry
- 5 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 10 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 13 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 14 Documents for E-tickets?
- 15 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 16 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 17 Enough time
- 18 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 19 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 20 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 21 BA economy premiun seats
- 22 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 23 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 24 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?