Would a 4 hour lahover be ok to connect in cdg?
It would be coming from vce connecting in cdg then goong to mia and theres a 4 hour layover
I always hear people tryi g to aboid connections on cdg but i dont know why?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 2 Help-Penn Station to JFK/Check in time
- 3 online checkin
- 4 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 5 Unaccompanied minor
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 USAir/AA - December flight
- 9 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 10 Expired License and TSA
- 11 Luggage mysteries
- 12 Question about MXP (Milan International airport)
- 13 Norwegian Airlines
- 14 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 15 Immigrations/Customs Travelling from Turkey to Pakistan
- 16 American award travel to Europe
- 17 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 18 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 19 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 20 Going to Canada.
- 21 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 22 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 23 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 24 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 25 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?