Would a 4 hour lahover be ok to connect in cdg?
It would be coming from vce connecting in cdg then goong to mia and theres a 4 hour layover
I always hear people tryi g to aboid connections on cdg but i dont know why?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 cheap parking or parking hotels
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 EWR - Good, Safe Hotel for Park 'n' Fly?
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 7 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Carry on
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 WestJet to add budget line
- 12 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 13 gate distance
- 14 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 15 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 16 Luggage tag
- 17 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 18 Departing FCO
- 19 carryon fee on international flights?
- 20 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 21 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 22 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 23 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 24 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 25 enough time for this flight?