Would a 4 hour lahover be ok to connect in cdg?
It would be coming from vce connecting in cdg then goong to mia and theres a 4 hour layover
I always hear people tryi g to aboid connections on cdg but i dont know why?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines Business Class Number
- 2 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 3 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 6 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 7 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 8 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 9 Tramadol
- 10 easyJet westard-ho
- 11 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 12 Transiting through FRA
- 13 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 14 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 15 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 16 question about changing terminals
- 17 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 18 Group Travel on Southwest
- 19 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 22 helli
- 23 redress number question
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t