Would a 4 hour lahover be ok to connect in cdg?
It would be coming from vce connecting in cdg then goong to mia and theres a 4 hour layover
I always hear people tryi g to aboid connections on cdg but i dont know why?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Flying "Backwards"
- 4 Times article on LaGuardia
- 5 JFK to EWR
- 6 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 7 Zurich Airport
- 8 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 9 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 10 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 11 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 12 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 13 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 14 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 15 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 16 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 17 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 18 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 19 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 20 American vs United
- 21 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 22 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 23 Your experience with Interjet
- 24 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 25 American Airlines....thank you!