I'm beginning to plan a trip to Italy, round trip LA - Rome. Love to travel but circumstances have grounded me in California for the past few years. I'd like to use my American miles if possible and a couple of the better routes stop either at Chicago O'Hare or JFK. Any positives or negatives that should sway me one way or the other? Thanks!
Connect through O'Hare or JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 2 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 5 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 6 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 7 When to buy tickets
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 Delta question?
- 13 Layover in London
- 14 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 15 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 16 British Air or Air France
- 17 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 18 Please help with Delta miles
- 19 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 20 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 21 Air fares to Europe in August
- 22 Tracking fare info
- 23 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 24 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?
- 25 Lufthansa to cancel 3800 flights this week