I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?