I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 2 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 KLM Business Class
- 5 First time, Best Business class?
- 6 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 7 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 8 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 9 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 12 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 13 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 14 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 15 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 16 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 17 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 18 Using American Miles
- 19 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 20 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 21 Student Universe
- 22 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 23 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 24 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 25 Immigration Check Query.