I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Miami International Airport
- 4 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Question on checkin for international
- 8 travelling with ensure
- 9 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 10 Connection time
- 11 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 12 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 13 Award travel and fees
- 14 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 15 PHL layover
- 16 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets