I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Voice calls during flights?
- 5 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 6 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 7 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 8 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 9 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 10 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 11 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 12 Traveling to Spain in March
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Google Flights ?
- 15 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 16 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 17 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 18 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 19 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 20 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 21 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 22 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 23 Flying "Backwards"
- 24 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 25 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal