We're flying into Cincinnati on Delta, and catching our connecting flight, also on Delta. They've given us only 40 mn. for the connection. Delta must think it's enough time, but we've never been to Cincinnati, so would like to know if others agree. Since the incoming and departing flights are both Delta we're hoping the gates are close together. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United Airlines
- 2 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 3 Wedding is a very important thing
- 4 Layover Time
- 5 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 6 Delta in Amsterdam
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles