We're flying into Cincinnati on Delta, and catching our connecting flight, also on Delta. They've given us only 40 mn. for the connection. Delta must think it's enough time, but we've never been to Cincinnati, so would like to know if others agree. Since the incoming and departing flights are both Delta we're hoping the gates are close together. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!