I booked a flight from Melbourne to China last year and my travel agent told me to get my itinerary through Checkmytrip.com
apparently this is common.
What happened though was that the departure time shown on checkmytrip was wrong, and we missed our flight.
I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 6 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 United and ANA
- 9 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 10 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 11 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 12 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 13 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 14 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 15 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 16 Porter or Air Canada?
- 17 Going through security with herbs?
- 18 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 19 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 20 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 21 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 24 West Coast USA>France routes
- 25 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class