I booked a flight from Melbourne to China last year and my travel agent told me to get my itinerary through Checkmytrip.com
apparently this is common.
What happened though was that the departure time shown on checkmytrip was wrong, and we missed our flight.
I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beach Ball headrest?
- 2 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 5 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 6 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 7 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 8 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 9 I hour connection Heathrow
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 AA seat assignments
- 12 AA Business Class on 777
- 13 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 14 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 17 Rome To Sardinia
- 18 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 19 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 20 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 21 name on ticket and passport
- 22 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 23 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 24 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?