I booked a flight from Melbourne to China last year and my travel agent told me to get my itinerary through Checkmytrip.com
apparently this is common.
What happened though was that the departure time shown on checkmytrip was wrong, and we missed our flight.
I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 unable to use online check in
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 Picking up a child during a layover
- 4 How much layover time do I need?
- 5 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 6 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 7 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 8 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 9 Delta in Amsterdam
- 10 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 11 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 12 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 13 Departure City Searches
- 14 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 15 Layover Time
- 16 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 17 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 18 United Airlines
- 19 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 22 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 23 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 24 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 25 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.