Just did online check-in on Lufthansa.com for travel from BOS-RHO with stops in FRA and ATH on Wednesday 7/11. I was unable however to check-in to my final destination of RHO. Instead I was only allowed to check-in until ATH. Is this normal? I have never experienced this and usually have been able to check-in straight through to my final destination.
Is this an issue that can be resolved with a Lufthansa attendant at the airport (BOS)? My main concern is a tight layover of 55 mins when I get to Athens. Obviously, I would prefer not to have to go to baggage claim and then re-check the bags as that will effect my ability to make the final flight from ATH-RHO.
Any advice on the topic would be fantastic. Many thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 2 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 3 Traveling to Spain in March
- 4 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 5 Google Flights ?
- 6 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 9 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 10 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 11 Flying "Backwards"
- 12 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 13 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 14 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 15 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 16 Delta and Virgin
- 17 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 18 Newark connection
- 19 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 20 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 21 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 22 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 23 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?