Just did online check-in on Lufthansa.com for travel from BOS-RHO with stops in FRA and ATH on Wednesday 7/11. I was unable however to check-in to my final destination of RHO. Instead I was only allowed to check-in until ATH. Is this normal? I have never experienced this and usually have been able to check-in straight through to my final destination.
Is this an issue that can be resolved with a Lufthansa attendant at the airport (BOS)? My main concern is a tight layover of 55 mins when I get to Athens. Obviously, I would prefer not to have to go to baggage claim and then re-check the bags as that will effect my ability to make the final flight from ATH-RHO.
Any advice on the topic would be fantastic. Many thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/patriot-power-greens/
- 2 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 3 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 6 American Airlines to SAS
- 7 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 8 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 11 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 12 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?