Just did online check-in on Lufthansa.com for travel from BOS-RHO with stops in FRA and ATH on Wednesday 7/11. I was unable however to check-in to my final destination of RHO. Instead I was only allowed to check-in until ATH. Is this normal? I have never experienced this and usually have been able to check-in straight through to my final destination.
Is this an issue that can be resolved with a Lufthansa attendant at the airport (BOS)? My main concern is a tight layover of 55 mins when I get to Athens. Obviously, I would prefer not to have to go to baggage claim and then re-check the bags as that will effect my ability to make the final flight from ATH-RHO.
Any advice on the topic would be fantastic. Many thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking flights found via ITA matrix
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 6 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 7 Renewal of Global Entry
- 8 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 14 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 15 Documents for E-tickets?
- 16 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 17 Enough time
- 18 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 19 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 20 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 21 BA economy premiun seats
- 22 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 23 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 24 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?