I've been doing the Kayak alert fair thing and searching the travel sights but I have no clue as to find the cheapest way to get to Germany in September (flying from Texas). Should I fly into Portugal or Ireland, then take Ryan Air over to Germany or....?
Cheapest way to fly to Europe/Germany in September?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 3 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 8 Subject to Government Approval?
- 9 Gate Check Question
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 12 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 13 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 14 Worst US airline?
- 15 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 16 Buying business and coach tickets
- 17 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 18 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 19 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 20 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 21 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 22 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 25 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?