I am trying to purchase air tickets from Prague to the States. Many of the flights have connections at DeGaulle. I have been there a couple of times and know that it can be crazy. However, there is a flight that I like, and it has a 1 hour 30 minute layover in DeGaulle. We will be arriving on Delta and leaving on a different Delta flight. Is the layover enough time to make our connection??? Your help will be greatly appreciated, and my save me $$$ and or grief.
Charles DeGaulle Airport
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 airline transportation cart
- 3 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 4 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 5 VISA date conflict
- 6 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 7 Ryanair puts on airs
- 8 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 9 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 13 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 17 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?