I am trying to purchase air tickets from Prague to the States. Many of the flights have connections at DeGaulle. I have been there a couple of times and know that it can be crazy. However, there is a flight that I like, and it has a 1 hour 30 minute layover in DeGaulle. We will be arriving on Delta and leaving on a different Delta flight. Is the layover enough time to make our connection??? Your help will be greatly appreciated, and my save me $$$ and or grief.
Charles DeGaulle Airport
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Business Class Summer Sales
- 3 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 4 Mobile Board Passes--
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports