We will be using UA FF tickets to fly IAD to BKK. If I buy a tix now online and want to get a later flight with the same city pairs will I be able to change the ticket online? I see availability for IAD to Frankfurt (UA) to BKK. I would like to get a later UA flight from IAD to Frankfurt. they are both on UA. If the later flight from IAD to Frankfurt shows up in the award tickets can I make the change online without calling UA? Thanks?
changing flts with UA FF award tixs
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Business Class Summer Sales
- 5 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 8 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 9 Visas and flight diversions
- 10 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 11 Half Empty Airliner
- 12 Non Refundable Tickets
- 13 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 14 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 15 AA and USair
- 16 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 17 Ailine security- a strange question
- 18 Paris-London-Dublin
- 19 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 20 Should I purchase now?
- 21 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 22 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 23 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 24 Duty Free Liquor
- 25 United to enforce carry-on size limits