I realized that I booked the wrong time on my return flight and so I called the airlines and the airlines changed my flight to an earlier with no fee! However, I booked the flights/tickets through Travelocity and now Travelocity Reps are contacting me regarding the change and want me to get a hold of them immediately. Question: If I don't contact Travelocity regarding the change in the earlier return flight, will there be an issues later on such as, will my seats be placed on hold, cancelled or fees?
Changing Flights through Airlines instead of Travel site
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 2 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 3 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 4 Premium economy
- 5 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 6 Thai Smile Airlines
- 7 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 8 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 9 TAP Portuguese Air
- 10 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 11 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 12 Time needed between flights?
- 13 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 14 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 17 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 18 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 19 redeeming dividend miles
- 20 Keeping AA miles alive
- 21 Taxis at CDG......
- 22 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 23 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 24 KLM stinks
- 25 Driver's License Expired and TSA