I realized that I booked the wrong time on my return flight and so I called the airlines and the airlines changed my flight to an earlier with no fee! However, I booked the flights/tickets through Travelocity and now Travelocity Reps are contacting me regarding the change and want me to get a hold of them immediately. Question: If I don't contact Travelocity regarding the change in the earlier return flight, will there be an issues later on such as, will my seats be placed on hold, cancelled or fees?
Changing Flights through Airlines instead of Travel site
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 2 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 3 Questions asked by CBP
- 4 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 5 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 6 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 7 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 787-9 Dreamliner
- 12 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 13 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 14 La Compagie
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 18 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 19 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 20 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 21 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 22 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 23 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 24 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 25 Best time to redeem AA miles?