I am having a flight from CDG with AA. But I purchases with Lufthansa from Budapest to CDG. So would be arriving from Budapest wait for the luggage , then find AA and check in for a Flight to USA. All this in 1 h and half. Is it possible?
Thank you for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertproduct.com/test-max-365/
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 Travel on China Southern Airlines
- 4 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 5 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 6 Midway connections
- 7 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 8 Headphones on planes
- 9 Connection time at Heathrow
- 10 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 11 Hypothetical question
- 12 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 redress number question
- 15 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 16 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 17 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 18 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 19 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 20 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 21 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 22 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 23 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 24 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 25 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?