I booked a flight to Rome in May, but I realized I was a little impetuous and perhaps should have added a second leg to my trip. I booked my ticket on Kayak and I am flying with Aer Lingus . Unfortunately Kayak booked my ticket through airfare.com (which I know has a bad reputation), I called Aer Lingus and they assured me everything is ok with my ticket. I also inquired about changing my ticket and they informed me that I would only have to change their fees, I didn't mention airfare.com to the Aer Lingus operator. My question is will I have to pay both the Aer Lingus and airfare.com change fee or just one or the other.
thanks for any help
change fee question
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?