I booked a flight to Rome in May, but I realized I was a little impetuous and perhaps should have added a second leg to my trip. I booked my ticket on Kayak and I am flying with Aer Lingus . Unfortunately Kayak booked my ticket through airfare.com (which I know has a bad reputation), I called Aer Lingus and they assured me everything is ok with my ticket. I also inquired about changing my ticket and they informed me that I would only have to change their fees, I didn't mention airfare.com to the Aer Lingus operator. My question is will I have to pay both the Aer Lingus and airfare.com change fee or just one or the other.
thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Customs question
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 "under the seat space"
- 5 Global Entry application status question
- 6 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 7 Contact # for Delta
- 8 Using american voucher
- 9 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 10 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 12 Southwest boarding
- 13 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 14 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 15 Starting my Planning
- 16 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 18 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 19 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 20 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 21 UA Carry-On Policy
- 22 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 23 Customs and Connection Times
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Best airport lounge at Narita?