I booked a flight to Rome in May, but I realized I was a little impetuous and perhaps should have added a second leg to my trip. I booked my ticket on Kayak and I am flying with Aer Lingus . Unfortunately Kayak booked my ticket through airfare.com (which I know has a bad reputation), I called Aer Lingus and they assured me everything is ok with my ticket. I also inquired about changing my ticket and they informed me that I would only have to change their fees, I didn't mention airfare.com to the Aer Lingus operator. My question is will I have to pay both the Aer Lingus and airfare.com change fee or just one or the other.
thanks for any help
change fee question
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 Visas and flight diversions
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 Half Empty Airliner
- 8 AA or BA to OSL
- 9 Non Refundable Tickets
- 10 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 11 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 12 AA and USair
- 13 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 14 Ailine security- a strange question
- 15 Paris-London-Dublin
- 16 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 17 Should I purchase now?
- 18 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 19 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 20 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 21 Duty Free Liquor
- 22 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 23 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Travelling with a less than pristine passport