Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges