Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Beijing
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 Coach on United 767-400
- 4 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 5 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 6 When to book?
- 7 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 8 I have never flown Ryanair
- 9 KLM - I think not!
- 10 Downside to Orbitz?
- 11 US customs pre clearance
- 12 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 13 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 16 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Asiana. Biz seats
- 19 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 20 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 21 How to contact Vueling from US
- 22 Travelers Insurance
- 23 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 24 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 25 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.