Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 5 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 6 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 7 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 8 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid