Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 2 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 3 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 8 787-9 Dreamliner
- 9 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 10 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 11 La Compagie
- 12 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 16 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 17 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 18 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 19 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 20 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 21 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 22 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 23 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 24 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 25 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?