Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 2 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 3 Ryanair puts on airs
- 4 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 9 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 10 VISA date conflict
- 11 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 12 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 16 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 17 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 18 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 19 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 20 Dubai / Visa
- 21 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 22 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 23 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 24 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 25 When to buy ticket?