Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 carrier imposed fees
- 2 Meridiana?
- 3 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 7 Travelers Insurance
- 8 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 9 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 10 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 JetBlue Amex card
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Best premium economy to Europe
- 17 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 18 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 21 best time to purchase ticket
- 22 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 23 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 24 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 25 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?