Hello I am going to be traveling from US to China hoping to have my mothers ashes with me so that she maybe buried with her mother in China. Is this allowed? I've got the copy of the death certificate and the certificate that she was cremated. I have looked into TSA and United (flying with United) and they have said that it is okay for domestic flights but I am unsure about an international flight. Any guidance or tips are much appreciated. Thankyou.
Carrying mothers ashes via international flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using half of a RT ticket
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 4 Turkish airlines
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol