are you allowed to carry on vitamins, aspirins, cold medication, etc. do they have to be in their original bottles? I usually take just what I need in one of these pill containers with lots of compartments, including prescription stuff. Is that still allowed or need to bring original larger bottles even for a few days trip?
carry on pills
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Obtain Passport,Visa,Driving Liense,ID Cards,Diplomas
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 5 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 6 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 7 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 8 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 9 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 10 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 11 When to buy tickets
- 12 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 13 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 14 TSA hand wipe
- 15 Delta question?
- 16 Layover in London
- 17 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 18 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 19 British Air or Air France
- 20 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 21 Please help with Delta miles
- 22 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 23 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 24 Air fares to Europe in August
- 25 Tracking fare info