My mother will be flying to CMH from FLL mid April. She would like to bring us a 9 or 10 in cake in a box from her favorite bakery for a celebratory dinner we are having the next day. She is 78, although not infirm, and no one would mistake her for a terrorist. Will the TSA give her problems if she tries to carry this on board? The cake isn't cheap and I would hate for her to be hasseled and upset at the airport. Any thoughts?
Carry cake on plane? Will TSA allow it?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 2 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 3 Help with overhead Bins
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?