Could you please advise me what to do. I have this flight booked to NZ for 15th Sep but due to serious lack of funds, I can't afford to go on this date and will need to stay home in the UK for a further 6 months before I can even fly out.
I can't afford cancellation or amendment fees now, I was told that I couldn't change/rebook this flight to after Dec, is there anything else that I can do?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://alphajackedhelp.com/erectimax/
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 Carry on
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 10 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 13 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 14 WestJet to add budget line
- 15 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 16 gate distance
- 17 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel