Could you please advise me what to do. I have this flight booked to NZ for 15th Sep but due to serious lack of funds, I can't afford to go on this date and will need to stay home in the UK for a further 6 months before I can even fly out.
I can't afford cancellation or amendment fees now, I was told that I couldn't change/rebook this flight to after Dec, is there anything else that I can do?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 Customs question
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 "under the seat space"
- 5 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 6 Contact # for Delta
- 7 Using american voucher
- 8 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 9 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 11 Southwest boarding
- 12 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 13 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 14 Starting my Planning
- 15 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 17 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 18 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 19 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 20 UA Carry-On Policy
- 21 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 22 Customs and Connection Times
- 23 BA short turnaround time
- 24 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 25 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status