My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Cancel/Change United Air?
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 3 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 4 Worst US airline?
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Buying business and coach tickets
- 8 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 9 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 10 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 11 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 12 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 13 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 14 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 15 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 18 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 19 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 20 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 21 Continue on or stopover?
- 22 Breaking up a flight
- 23 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 24 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 25 aadvantage website