My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/forskolin-fuel/
- 3 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 4 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/
- 5 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 8 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 9 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 10 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 11 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 12 KLM Business Class
- 13 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 14 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 15 First time, Best Business class?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 18 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 19 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 20 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 21 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 22 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 23 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 24 Using American Miles
- 25 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?