My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 easyJet westard-ho
- 4 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 5 Transiting through FRA
- 6 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 7 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 8 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 9 question about changing terminals
- 10 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 11 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 12 Group Travel on Southwest
- 13 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines