My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 3 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 6 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight