My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 4 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 5 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?