My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Praise for Delta One
- 3 Long layover in PHL
- 4 Good air fare?
- 5 Southwest and pax rights
- 6 American vs United
- 7 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 8 immigration passport control
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 11 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 12 IAH layover time
- 13 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 14 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 15 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 16 The Top 100 Airlines
- 17 Can a person go home at a transit
- 18 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 21 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 22 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 23 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 24 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 25 Icelandair Delayed Baggage