My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ak. Air MVP, to MVPG mileage runs.
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 Booking one way
- 4 United equipment change
- 5 Several Day Layover in London
- 6 I miss USAirways
- 7 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 8 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 9 BA Seat Selection
- 10 layovers and luggage
- 11 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 12 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 13 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 14 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 15 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 18 Mileage Expiration
- 19 List of fares from MCI
- 20 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 21 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 22 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 23 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 24 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 25 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?