My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 2 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 5 American Airlines to SAS
- 6 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 7 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 8 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 9 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 10 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 11 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 12 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 13 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 14 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 15 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 18 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 19 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 20 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 21 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 22 El Salvador plane change
- 23 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 24 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 25 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ