My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Times article on LaGuardia
- 5 Flying "Backwards"
- 6 JFK to EWR
- 7 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 8 Zurich Airport
- 9 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 10 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 13 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 14 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 15 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 16 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 17 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 18 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 19 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 20 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 21 American vs United
- 22 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 Your experience with Interjet
- 25 Changing name on return Delta ticket