My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 2 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Google Flights ?
- 6 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 9 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 10 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 11 Flying "Backwards"
- 12 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 13 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 14 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 15 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 16 Delta and Virgin
- 17 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 18 Newark connection
- 19 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 20 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 21 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 22 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 23 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?