I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Buying Air Tix
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 2 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 3 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 4 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 5 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 6 Time needed between flights?
- 7 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 8 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 TAP Portuguese Air
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service