I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK to EWR
- 2 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 3 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 4 Zurich Airport
- 5 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Flying "Backwards"
- 8 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 9 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 10 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 13 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 14 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 15 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 16 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 17 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Your experience with Interjet
- 22 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 23 American Airlines....thank you!
- 24 Ryanair targets families
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA