I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 2 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 3 Flight to Kolkata India
- 4 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 5 KLM refund process - not good!
- 6 Beach Ball headrest?
- 7 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 8 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 9 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 12 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 13 I hour connection Heathrow
- 14 AA seat assignments
- 15 AA Business Class on 777
- 16 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 17 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 20 Rome To Sardinia
- 21 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 22 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 23 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 24 name on ticket and passport
- 25 Best Multi-City Booking Site?