I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 I miss USAirways
- 4 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 5 BA Seat Selection
- 6 layovers and luggage
- 7 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 8 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 9 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 10 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 11 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 14 Mileage Expiration
- 15 List of fares from MCI
- 16 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 17 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 18 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 19 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 22 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 23 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 24 Setting up a flight
- 25 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable