I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Buying Air Tix
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Departure City Searches
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Layover Time
- 5 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 6 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 9 United Airlines
- 10 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 13 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 14 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 15 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 16 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 17 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 18 When to buy tickets
- 19 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 20 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 21 TSA hand wipe
- 22 Delta question?
- 23 Layover in London
- 24 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 25 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3