I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Buying Air Tix
- 1 JetBlue
- 2 Dreamliner
- 3 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?
- 4 Tap airlines and CPAP machine?
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 Seattle / Reykjavik / Glasgow
- 7 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 11 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 12 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 13 Gate Check Question
- 14 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 15 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 16 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 17 Subject to Government Approval?
- 18 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 19 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 20 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 21 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 22 Worst US airline?
- 23 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 24 Buying business and coach tickets
- 25 Lufthansa one-way prices