I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 Customs question
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 "under the seat space"
- 5 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 6 Contact # for Delta
- 7 Using american voucher
- 8 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 9 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 11 Southwest boarding
- 12 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 13 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 14 Starting my Planning
- 15 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 17 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 18 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 19 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 20 UA Carry-On Policy
- 21 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 22 Customs and Connection Times
- 23 BA short turnaround time
- 24 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 25 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status