I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 2 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 3 First time, Best Business class?
- 4 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 5 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 6 Praise for Delta One
- 7 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 8 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 9 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 10 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 11 Southwest and pax rights
- 12 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 13 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 16 Long layover in PHL
- 17 Good air fare?
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 20 immigration passport control
- 21 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 22 IAH layover time
- 23 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 24 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 25 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?