I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Buying Air Tix
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking Annoyance
- 2 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 3 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 4 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 5 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 6 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over