I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 2 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 3 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 4 Google Flights ?
- 5 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz