I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/apexatropin-reviews/
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 6 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 7 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 8 Carry on
- 9 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 10 WestJet to add budget line
- 11 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 12 gate distance
- 13 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 14 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 15 Luggage tag
- 16 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 17 Departing FCO
- 18 carryon fee on international flights?
- 19 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 20 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 21 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 22 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 23 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 24 enough time for this flight?
- 25 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!