I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 3 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 4 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 5 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 9 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 12 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 13 United and ANA
- 14 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 15 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 16 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 17 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 18 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 19 Porter or Air Canada?
- 20 Going through security with herbs?
- 21 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 22 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 23 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline