I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Buying Air Tix
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare to Italy
- 2 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 3 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 4 US Airways schedule changes
- 5 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 6 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 7 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 8 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 9 Layover in the airport
- 10 Crease on passport ID page
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 never fly LIAT
- 13 JetBlue Amex card
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 16 Alitalia
- 17 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 18 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 19 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 20 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 21 Travelers Insurance
- 22 United Mileage Plus Program
- 23 AA fees for award tickets
- 24 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 25 Flying to New York: Newark? JFK?