I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Connection time at Heathrow
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 Hypothetical question
- 7 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 8 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 9 Headphones on planes
- 10 redress number question
- 11 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 12 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 13 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 14 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 15 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 16 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 17 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 18 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 19 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 20 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 21 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 22 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 23 Bravofly issue
- 24 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 25 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!