I'm planning to fly next month on the 7th (feb 7th) and need to purchase my flight. I've been putting it off because I had move some stuff around on my work calendar and waiting for people to get back to me, and with the holidays, people in and out of the office, it's taken longer to do get my schedules in order. Now I have all the green lights to go.
I checked airfares earlier in the week and it was about $50 cheaper. Today is Friday so obviously it's more expensive. Should I just go ahead and pull the trigger anyways? Or should I wait until Monday to buy? Or is that cutting it too close to the date of departure?
Need advice from all you experienced frequent flyers!
PS Will be flying with AA because I have some vouchers I would like to use up!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 2 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 3 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 4 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 5 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 6 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 7 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 8 Duty Free Liquor
- 9 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 10 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 11 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 12 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 13 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 14 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 15 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 16 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 19 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 20 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 21 Wheelchair Assistance
- 22 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 23 Unaccompanied minor
- 24 Beach Ball headrest?
- 25 Southwest Airlines pricing?