I am very new to this, so please indulge me. I am hoping this is a simple question. Can someone in Sweden, using Krona, purchase an airline ticket locally to be used to fly from the U.S. to Sweden? If so, other than the actual cost of the ticket, what are any additional costs involved? For example, are there any money conversion costs? Any other fees?
I have no idea what is involved and I figure there is a best way to accomplish this and there are some methods that can get incredibly expensive.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 2 Documents for E-tickets?
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?