I am very new to this, so please indulge me. I am hoping this is a simple question. Can someone in Sweden, using Krona, purchase an airline ticket locally to be used to fly from the U.S. to Sweden? If so, other than the actual cost of the ticket, what are any additional costs involved? For example, are there any money conversion costs? Any other fees?
I have no idea what is involved and I figure there is a best way to accomplish this and there are some methods that can get incredibly expensive.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Reset BROTHER SETUP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 PRINTER d*j
- 2 Reset BROTHER SETUP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 PRINTER d*j
- 3 TSA pre-approved?
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 8 Question
- 9 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 10 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 11 Help!
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 Amaszonas Airlines
- 14 El Salvador plane change
- 15 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 16 You gotta love Southwest
- 17 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 18 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 19 Condor phone number???
- 20 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 21 Connection time
- 22 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 23 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 24 Carry on
- 25 Upgraded; will it stick?