I am very new to this, so please indulge me. I am hoping this is a simple question. Can someone in Sweden, using Krona, purchase an airline ticket locally to be used to fly from the U.S. to Sweden? If so, other than the actual cost of the ticket, what are any additional costs involved? For example, are there any money conversion costs? Any other fees?
I have no idea what is involved and I figure there is a best way to accomplish this and there are some methods that can get incredibly expensive.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 2 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 3 Traveling to Spain in March
- 4 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 5 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 6 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 7 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 8 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 9 Google Flights ?
- 10 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 11 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Flying "Backwards"
- 14 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?