I am very new to this, so please indulge me. I am hoping this is a simple question. Can someone in Sweden, using Krona, purchase an airline ticket locally to be used to fly from the U.S. to Sweden? If so, other than the actual cost of the ticket, what are any additional costs involved? For example, are there any money conversion costs? Any other fees?
I have no idea what is involved and I figure there is a best way to accomplish this and there are some methods that can get incredibly expensive.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 3 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 6 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight