I'm thinking of traveling to NewZealand next year and want to fly business class with my wife. I'm retired and for many years I was platinum but now I'm a only a silver elite, so no chance of upgrading. I checked on United's web site and the cost for two Business Class tickets was 20K. I went to a ticket broker and the cost was only $7,500 for two Business seats (coach was $4,400 for two tickets). Is there any risk of using a ticket broker and will you still earn one pass miles if I use a ticket consolidator?
Business tickets to New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 2 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 3 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 6 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 7 Arrival at SFO
- 8 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 9 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 10 American Airlines awards
- 11 Delta?
- 12 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 13 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 14 Delayed Luggage
- 15 Ryanair puts on airs
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 19 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 20 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 21 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 22 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 23 Air France strike over
- 24 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 25 Questions asked by CBP