I'm thinking of traveling to NewZealand next year and want to fly business class with my wife. I'm retired and for many years I was platinum but now I'm a only a silver elite, so no chance of upgrading. I checked on United's web site and the cost for two Business Class tickets was 20K. I went to a ticket broker and the cost was only $7,500 for two Business seats (coach was $4,400 for two tickets). Is there any risk of using a ticket broker and will you still earn one pass miles if I use a ticket consolidator?
Business tickets to New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Layover Time
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 7 United Airlines
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France