I'm thinking of traveling to NewZealand next year and want to fly business class with my wife. I'm retired and for many years I was platinum but now I'm a only a silver elite, so no chance of upgrading. I checked on United's web site and the cost for two Business Class tickets was 20K. I went to a ticket broker and the cost was only $7,500 for two Business seats (coach was $4,400 for two tickets). Is there any risk of using a ticket broker and will you still earn one pass miles if I use a ticket consolidator?
Business tickets to New Zealand
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 2 Worst US airline?
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 6 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 7 Buying business and coach tickets
- 8 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 9 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 10 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 11 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 12 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 13 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 14 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 15 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 18 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 19 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 20 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 21 Continue on or stopover?
- 22 Breaking up a flight
- 23 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 24 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 25 aadvantage website