I'm thinking of traveling to NewZealand next year and want to fly business class with my wife. I'm retired and for many years I was platinum but now I'm a only a silver elite, so no chance of upgrading. I checked on United's web site and the cost for two Business Class tickets was 20K. I went to a ticket broker and the cost was only $7,500 for two Business seats (coach was $4,400 for two tickets). Is there any risk of using a ticket broker and will you still earn one pass miles if I use a ticket consolidator?
Business tickets to New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 2 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 3 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 4 Travelers Insurance
- 5 Layover in the airport
- 6 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 7 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 JetBlue Amex card
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Best premium economy to Europe
- 13 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 14 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 15 never fly LIAT
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 18 best time to purchase ticket
- 19 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 20 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 21 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 22 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 23 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 24 help booking w Ryan air
- 25 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?