Can anyone tell me what the difference is in business class vs. first class in terms of the food/space/service/amenities, etc.? I have flown coach and first class but have never flown business class and don't fully understand what it is, since it is not even offered on all flights. Thanks very much.
Business Class vs. First Class?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 2 United flight reservation change
- 3 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 4 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Codeshares
- 7 First point if entry in USA
- 8 Help need about onward trabel
- 9 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 10 Jacob Ng Community
- 11 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 12 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 13 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 14 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 17 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 18 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 19 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 20 Flight to Dublin
- 21 Layover in Boston
- 22 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 23 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 flight delay