I have a business trip coming up in mid-Feb to Amsterdam, Netherlands. My airline choices are Continental (757-200) from Newark or Delta/KLM from JFK (not sure about type of plane). Which airline would you recommend for this trip? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Southwest and pax rights
- 3 Good air fare?
- 4 American vs United
- 5 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 6 immigration passport control
- 7 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 10 IAH layover time
- 11 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 12 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 13 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 14 Praise for Delta One
- 15 The Top 100 Airlines
- 16 Can a person go home at a transit
- 17 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 20 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 21 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 22 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 23 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 24 Icelandair Delayed Baggage
- 25 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)