I have a business trip coming up in mid-Feb to Amsterdam, Netherlands. My airline choices are Continental (757-200) from Newark or Delta/KLM from JFK (not sure about type of plane). Which airline would you recommend for this trip? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Laguardia hassle?
- 2 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 3 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 4 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 5 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 8 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 9 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 10 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 11 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 12 KLM Business Class
- 13 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 14 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 15 First time, Best Business class?
- 16 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 17 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 18 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 19 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 20 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 23 Using American Miles
- 24 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 25 Airline sold ticket with short connection