I have a business trip coming up in mid-Feb to Amsterdam, Netherlands. My airline choices are Continental (757-200) from Newark or Delta/KLM from JFK (not sure about type of plane). Which airline would you recommend for this trip? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Expired License and TSA
- 2 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 3 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 4 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 5 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 6 The life of lost luggage
- 7 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 8 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 9 Valentin Fritzmann : Symphony performances in Paris?
- 10 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 International Connecting Flights
- 13 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 14 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 15 I have never flown Ryanair
- 16 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 17 Which terminal at newark?
- 18 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 19 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 20 New Orleans to Beijing
- 21 USAir/AA - December flight
- 22 Coach on United 767-400
- 23 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 24 When to book?
- 25 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?