I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 unable to use online check in
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 Picking up a child during a layover
- 4 How much layover time do I need?
- 5 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 6 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 7 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 8 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 9 Delta in Amsterdam
- 10 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 11 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 12 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 13 Departure City Searches
- 14 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 15 Layover Time
- 16 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 17 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 18 United Airlines
- 19 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 22 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 23 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 24 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 25 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.