I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tickets 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines Ticket Booking Number
- 2 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 3 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 4 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 5 Tramadol
- 6 easyJet westard-ho
- 7 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 8 Transiting through FRA
- 9 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 10 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 11 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 12 question about changing terminals
- 13 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?