I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Layover Time
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 7 United Airlines
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France