I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/patriot-power-greens/
- 2 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 3 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 6 American Airlines to SAS
- 7 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 8 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 11 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 12 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?