I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 2 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Carry on
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 WestJet to add budget line
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 gate distance
- 9 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 10 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 11 Luggage tag
- 12 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 13 Departing FCO
- 14 carryon fee on international flights?
- 15 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 16 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 19 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 20 enough time for this flight?
- 21 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 23 Passport suffix
- 24 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 25 Check your electronics or fly American