I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flights to Uganda
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 Laguardia hassle?
- 4 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 5 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 6 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 7 Aiports in Paris
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!