I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 2 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 3 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 4 Google Flights ?
- 5 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz