I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 2 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 Layover
- 5 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 8 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 9 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 10 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 11 Renewal of Global Entry
- 12 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 13 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 14 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 15 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 18 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 19 Documents for E-tickets?
- 20 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 21 Enough time
- 22 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 23 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 24 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 25 BA economy premiun seats