I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Miami International Airport
- 4 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Question on checkin for international
- 8 travelling with ensure
- 9 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 10 Connection time
- 11 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 12 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 13 Award travel and fees
- 14 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 15 PHL layover
- 16 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets