I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 sing-in helper: CHARTER CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 CHARTER RESEST PASSWORD
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle