On Lufthansa I will fly in 343. I got a bulk head seat 21D. Is it a good seat? I don't want to be sitting next to babies or have too little leg room. I'd check seatguru but there is no 343. When I called Lufthansa they said I got a good seat and didn't know how I got it because only people with very high mileage would be able to get the seat.
- 1 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 2 California to Bangkok
- 3 Protein Powder and Security?
- 4 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 5 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 8 AA's new website
- 9 Humidifier on flight
- 10 Turkish Airlines
- 11 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 14 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 15 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!