British Airways sent me a message today telling me my flight has been delayed (more than 6 hours than the previous time), This delay is going to make me miss a connection, what should I do? Can they rebook me in the next connection flight( by BA too)?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietaleart.com/operalux-cream/
- 2 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 5 Traveling to Spain in March
- 6 Google Flights ?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 10 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 11 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 12 Flying "Backwards"
- 13 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 14 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 15 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
British Airways delayed my flight and I'm going to miss one connection