British Airways sent me a message today telling me my flight has been delayed (more than 6 hours than the previous time), This delay is going to make me miss a connection, what should I do? Can they rebook me in the next connection flight( by BA too)?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Luggage tag
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 enough time for this flight?
- 5 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 6 EasyJet
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 9 Flying through Casablanca
- 10 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 11 what if connecting flight cancels
- 12 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 13 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 14 TSA OR Global Entry
- 15 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 16 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 19 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 20 Amsterdam flight change
- 21 AA FF flights
- 22 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 23 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 24 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 25 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
British Airways delayed my flight and I'm going to miss one connection