I have $300 credits with British Airways which I cannot use. It will expire on June 29, 2011.
Just want to give away so someone can use it. Free.
Please contact me directly email@example.com
The reservation needs to be done over the phone (no charge) and use the special code. I got it because of the BA strike last year.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.thedatingpartner.com/anastasiadate-reviews
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 How To Be Able To Size Rrn Your Penis
- 4 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 5 Laguardia hassle?
- 6 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 7 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 8 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 9 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 10 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 11 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 12 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 13 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 14 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 15 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 16 KLM Business Class
- 17 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 18 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 19 First time, Best Business class?
- 20 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 21 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 22 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 23 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 24 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 25 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal