I have $300 credits with British Airways which I cannot use. It will expire on June 29, 2011.
Just want to give away so someone can use it. Free.
Please contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
The reservation needs to be done over the phone (no charge) and use the special code. I got it because of the BA strike last year.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Bravofly issue
- 3 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 4 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 7 American Airlines to SAS
- 8 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 9 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 10 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 11 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 12 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 13 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 14 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 15 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 16 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 17 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 18 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 19 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 20 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?