I have $300 credits with British Airways which I cannot use. It will expire on June 29, 2011.
Just want to give away so someone can use it. Free.
Please contact me directly email@example.com
The reservation needs to be done over the phone (no charge) and use the special code. I got it because of the BA strike last year.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK to EWR
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Times article on LaGuardia
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 8 Zurich Airport
- 9 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 10 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 13 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 14 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 15 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 16 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 17 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 18 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 19 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 20 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 21 American vs United
- 22 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 Your experience with Interjet
- 25 Changing name on return Delta ticket